Oregon animal hospital sees spike in number of pets poisoned with marijuana - KOMO News

As associated with July 1 associated with this year, your animal hospital reports 65 cases. they might seem extremely what is the best vacuum for pet hair subdued not necessarily thinking about consuming possibly vomiting, Mohammad-Zadeh said.. Inside 2014, the actual animal hospital reported only 10 cases in year's end.

Most usually well discover pets which are lethargic, sometimes stumbling with their front legs crossing over using their again best vacuum cleaners for pet hair legs. the signs can be serious, Dove Lewis veterinarian Dr.

PORTLAND, Ore. Ladan Mohammad-Zadeh told KATU.

Dogs can expertise specifically negative signs as well as symptoms following ingesting an edible marijuana item containing chocolate.

"They can get hyper excitable, get a fever, substantial body temperature, however they best vacuums for pet hair may also have the vomiting symptoms," Dr. What you have to know.

by Emily Sinovic, KATU News Published: Sep 7, 2015 from 7:42 PM PDT Final Updated: Sep 8, 2015 with 8:23 AM PDT Oregon animal hospital sees spike throughout variety of pets poisoned with marijuanaPlay Video Dogs play at a nearby dog park Monday. Mohammad-Zadeh said.

>> Marijuana poisoning pets. --Dove Lewis Animal Hospital inside Northwest Portland is reporting a new spike in the variety of pets poisoned together with marijuana

Write a comment

Comments: 2
  • #1

    Vet in Omaha (Saturday, 19 August 2017 10:38)

    You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!.

  • #2

    Online Dog Boutique (Monday, 18 September 2017 10:03)

    Please share more like that.